Job title: Logistic coordinator
Duration: One Year, from 01/12/2021 to 30/11/2022
Location of work: Northern Idlib countryside
About the Association:
An independent, non-governmental association that seeks to spread awareness, provide advice, and promote the rule of law to reach free democratic society in which justice and equality prevail
The logistic coordinator should perform the following tasks:
- Carry out full logistical preparations in coordination with the consultant for lectures, panel discussions, field visits and arbitration sessions.
-Securing and equipping of places for
implementation of activities, inviting beneficiaries in cooperation with the consultant, and providing all the details related to securing logistical needs.
- Commitment to be with the consultant during the implementation of the activities and to document all project activities.
- Adherence to the financial policies of the Syrian Association for Studies and Consultations and the application of procurement procedures in line with the standards.
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain the best conditions that improve quality, delivery, cost, flexibility, quantity and service provided at all times to work with the highest ethical standards.
- Managing the expenses of lectures and sessions and preparing the financial report after the end of each activity.
- Archiving and documenting all financial files related to the project in the best way.
- Work directly with the project team to ensure effective and accurate implementation of all logistics and procurement activities.
- Logistic tasks are not limited to the above tasks only, but there may be other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and experience required:
- University degree or Associate degree preferably in accounting matters or equivalent experience.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the societies in which they work.
- Experience in Office programs.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge of computer science including working in Excel, Outlook Word programs
-Good level in (Kobo – google drive)
- Experience in correspondence and official achievement reports.
- Experience with civil and social work.
. Fluent in Arabic and English is preferred
How to apply
All applicants should send there updated CV and Cover letter to with the Job title as email subject to: HR@SCDD-SY.ORG