Position Title: Common Services Assistant
Job classification: G-4
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-year fixed-term, with possibility of extension
Closing date: 2 Dec 2021
Salary: Php 511,035 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Resources Management Officer and the direct supervision of the Senior Common Services Assistant of Common Services Unit, the Common Services Assistant shall perform general administrative tasks, office maintenance, and report preparation support.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed University degree in Business Administration, Mass Communications, or any related field of study with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Work experience from a multicultural organization an advantage.
- Commitment, efficiency, self-motivation, creative thinking and strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility, diplomacy, and good customer relations.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications and MailChimp.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 2 December 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0642021-vn-0642021-common-services-assistant-g-4-manila-global-administrative-centre
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.