Sightsavers are recruiting an Administrative Officer to provide administrative support and office services for the smooth running of the Country Office. Managing administration, procurement, stock-keeping, vehicle management and travel.
About the role as Administrative Officer
- Provision of office management, looking after the office premises, maintenance of office equipment, stationery and supplies
- Ensuring smooth operation of the IT system, internet
- Maintaining good relations with providers and suppliers
- Organising project/programme meetings, travel, seminars and related activities
- Line managing the drivers, supervising schedules, insurance renewals, road tax, vehicle maintenance
- University degree or tertiary qualification in Administration/Management or equivalent
- Proven experience within procurement for a reputable INGO or Government body
- Intermediate IT skills and experience
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Liberia employment laws
- Safeguarding general knowledge regarding vulnerable children/adults
- Able to work efficiently and prioritise
- Good relationship builder
The Administrative Officer role is varied and involved and the above is not an exhaustive list of duties. Please see the Job Description for full details.