International Association for Relief and Development (Onsur) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey N° (27-018-178) dealing with the Relief and development projects through the empowerment of local communities to ensure a decent life, Founded at the beginning of 2012. ONSUR works through the main office is located in Gaziantep’s province Turkey, in addition to execution offices in Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Yemen, and Lebanon.
Onsur Lebanon, which operates under the license of the Humanitarian Cooperation Association.
Supervising the proper implementation and progress of projects until closing and applying them in the correct manner, preparing the required reports for management or supporters, providing support to the staff of the program department, and working collaboratively with the rest of the team members and each department in order to achieve the objectives of the program.
- Provide technical oversight and strategic direction in the development of the project work plan, technical strategies, and program monitoring, in close collaboration with other partners
- Provide technical support (including training, and mentorship) to the implementing teams in the delivery of quality services
- Coordinate the implementation of project activities with other partners to ensure synergy between different technical areas and achieve maximum integration and efficiency
- Represent the project in technical working groups and committees, stakeholder and partner meetings and disseminate relevant evidence
- Spearhead innovative and cost-effective strategies of ensuring conversion of knowledge derived from continuous program implementation and learning into action for quality improvement
- Provide support in the design, planning, implementation and monitoring of project activities
- Participate in the development the project work plans and support preparation and monitoring of activity budgets
- Compile periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual) project reports and provide relevant programmatic information for internal and external reporting purposes
- Maintain records and monitor the implementation of project activities, providing continuous feedback to the project team, seeking assistance in problem solving as necessary
- Organize and coordinate logistics for project activities and meetings. This includes scheduling the activities, compile and organize relevant background materials, documenting and disseminating minutes/reports and follow-up on the action plans.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Business Administration, Public Administration, or relevant development discipline within International Organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations, Donors, Specific assets if worked in humanitarian context in conflict and post-conflict areas.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, within a governmental, multilateral, civil society organization, or donor in a multi-cultural setting.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language.
- Familiar with the regional conflict, regional, INGOs, Nontraditional donors, and stakeholders.
- The ability to travel in the region.
- Professional experience in Project Cycle Management (PCM).
- Microsoft office 365
- Project Management
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Problem solution skills
How to apply
Interested candidates should use the following link for registration:
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Shortlisting and interviews could be done before the application closing date.