International Association for Relief and Development (Onsur) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey N° (27-018-178) dealing with the Relief and development projects through the empowerment of local communities to ensure a decent life, Founded at the beginning of 2012. ONSUR works through the main office is located in Gaziantep’s province Turkey, in addition to execution offices in Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Yemen, and Lebanon.
Onsur Lebanon, which operates under the license of the Humanitarian Cooperation Association.
- Overseeing and coordinating all program and operations procurement processes including procurement of goods and services via Supply Chain staff. This includes accepting Purchase Requests, drafting Requests for Quotations, Bids Analysis, and Contracts/Purchase Orders, and facilitating relevant reviews and approvals.
- Ensuring that procurement is carried out in accordance with ONSUR and donor policies and procedures and it is transparent and responsive to ONSUR needs.
- keeping informed about up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in ensuring all relevant staff involved in procurement sites are informed and provided appropriate technical guidance, as required. This includes support in planning remote training and in-person training, where possible.
- Ensuring full and accurate utilization of the BVA system. In parallel, regularly updating the Purchase Request Tracking Sheet (PRTS).
- Participating in procurement committee meetings, when required.
- Ensuring that all supplies, services, and equipment required are delivered on time. This includes routine communication, coordination, and planning with the relevant requesting staff regarding their orders.
- Establishing and maintaining ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Coordinating with Finance and program departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors, and full, auditable support documentation.
- Maintaining supplier information for regularly purchased items, and staying informed of current local market conditions in Lebanon.
- Maintaining oversight on monthly trackers for frequently purchased supplies (i.e. kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, fuel, food items, etc.) in each field site and planning to avoid any stock-outs.
- Ensuring all Procurement related documents and files (electronic and hard copies) are properly archived, organized, and up to date, and ensure regular backup of Procurement files on the relevant ONSUR formal files storage systems/means.
- Advise on procurement-specific issues and/or improvements.
- Any other duties or tasks delegated.
- Maintain up-to-date status report (in the form of BVA system or PRTS) for all purchase requests.
- Provide on-time, standard monthly reports to the Operation Manager.
- Generate and maintain comprehensive price list for goods, services and equipment purchased by ONSUR.
- Maintain vendor list and ensure contract management.
- Support the Operation Manager to produce routine cash/payment projections.
· University Degree in business management, economics, logistics, or related fields.
· At least 2 years of experience in logistics, procurement, and other supply chain functions. INGO experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices.
· Familiarity with major donor and local regulations/laws advantageous.
· Experience in budgeting and spending plans.
· Competent in spoken and written English.
· Good mathematical skills.
· Competent use of PC, especially spreadsheets (Microsoft applications).
· Strong sense of personal integrity.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Team spirit and problem-solving abilities
How to apply
Interested candidates should use the following link for registration:
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Shortlisting and interviews could be done before the application closing date.