Roles & Responsibility for Chief Technical Officer/Technical Advisor
Manage Bottom Line / profitable revenues through:
- Daily review with the Engineering/Project/Operations team to track the status of the respective team
- To review & provide technical support to operations team for productivity enhancement,de-bottlenecking and improving KPIs.
- To ensure execution of Operations as per requirement at different stages of Operation cycle.
- To finalize optimum & efficient utilization of all plants.
- Monitoring monthly / quarterly / yearly business plan and execution of the same
- Monitor cycle time for the operation for up gradations where necessary on quarterly basis.
- Monitor quality related issues & take corrective and preventive action of failure in multiple projects
- Monitor daily rework and take appropriate action
- Coordinate with Projects team for up gradation & availability of efficient systems.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
Budgetary Control and Monitoring
- Prepare / monitor project wise budgets
- To optimize/upgrade plant utilization for best possible utility/manpower consumption.
- To ensure control of process parameters to improve yields at different stages of operations.
Compliance with TQM/ TPM systems
- To establish road map that will ensure progress of TQM & TPM activities of the department.
- To ensure compliance of quality & environment management systems pertaining to operations.
Employee Training & Development
- 1.Conduct scheduled meetings on productivity monitoring, maintenance and quality related issues
- Identify training needs and monitoring training of respective teams
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports
- Plan and review performance of direct reports and provide developmental inputs
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Will be responsible for Africa wide Project and Engineering Function with initial focus on Eastern Africa,
- To provide strategic technical leadership for the organization to establish short, medium and long term business goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative, problem solving, attention to detail and managing stress.
- Will be responsible for Engineering Team, and Commissioning of projects- Budget and Timely delivery of Medical & Industrial gas projects by managing multiple projects and ensure maximum utilization of equipment & manpower.
- Has excellent experience in engineering for Medical and Industrial Gas Projects – Survey, System Design, BOQ / BOM. and various drawings.
- Actively Support with Business Development and Client Management Corporate level.
- Handling of Tenders.
- To establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and suppliers.
- Should have sound knowledge in Operations & logistics support.
- Reporting, Monitoring and Evaluation of different projects in field level for Operations. Capable to prepare the Technical Budget and monitoring for various Projects.
- People management experience with demonstrated ability to lead and develop high performing teams to deliver against agreed outcomes, must have experience of team handling with proven leadership skill.
- develop clarity and manage multiple stakeholder needs.
- Very Good communication & writing skill with experience of working on ERP.
- Open to travelling extensively as per requirement of job.
- Knowledge and practical experience of business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
- A high level of literacy is required with documented ability to effectively communicate with excellent verbal and written English
- Report to the CEO on a day to day basis.
- B.E / M. Tech
- 5 years of Experience
How to apply
Send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to the Human Resources Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.