Title: Human Resources/Admin Officer – Maternity Cover
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
The Admin and HR Officer is part of support services in Puntland team and responsible to provide effective & efficient administration and human resources services, while managing admin and HR functions in Puntland programme and provide advises to managers in accordance with Save the Children’s corporate policies.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR or related. or diploma with relevant professional experience
- Previous experience of managing a similar personal administrative work.
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience in administration and personal management within a busy working environment such as private company or INGOs
- Good English language command.
- Good computer and writing skills.
- Supportive personnel management style.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
The Application will close on 13th August 2022
We need to keep children safe, so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS44NDYzOS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5